Friday, August 21, 2009

New Look Blog :)

Helloooo world :) New look blog again :D Love it. Thanks for ka Bila, who tell me the link of house of template :D ICE CREAM, look so delicious :p~

But now, I felt annoyed with someone, my friend of course :| And that people make me angry again, alyaws :| I think she is my enemy from elementary school, I ALWAYS have problem with her. From the little problem can be BIG problem with her. Hate her. She always copycat me. She pretend to be close to all my friends. She incited my friends to avoid me (when I was in elementary school). She makes my notification on Facebook soooo many, she comment my wall post, photos, etc :p Previously she is my friend, but now we like enemy. But she pretend to close with me, so I felt annoyed >:P Other friend share a story about her to me. SHE FELT ANNOYED TOO.Tapi sekarang udah nggaaaa :) Sekarang mah aku sebel sama ada yang ngeganggu aku! Dia ngeganggu aku terus lah cape hati aku sama dia -,-

Adeus! *Sorry, my english is bad :(*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
layout made by Nabila Chiesarani on It'a All About Templates